Driv News

Driv Kapital Fund I enters a partnership with management of Tom Wood

DRIV Kapital Fund I acquires 55% of the shares in Tom Wood AS. The founders and management will continue to own the remaining 45%. Tom Wood is a fast-growing and highly profitable Norwegian premium brand with established international success. DRIV has worked closely with the company on an exclusive basis since summer 2021. 

Tom Wood was founded in 2013 by Mona Jensen (creative director) and Morten Isachsen (CEO) and is headquartered in Oslo. Tom Wood is positioned as a premium jewelry brand with a strong sustainability focus. Tom Wood’s mission is to bring high-quality products to its customers while making responsible choices with the lowest possible impact on our planet.

The brand is distributed in reputable retailers in more than 30 countries and has a strong presence through its own e-com sites and through its own concept store in Oslo, Norway. Tom Wood experiences solid sales momentum across all its sales channels and large markets. The team is large, young, and capable and is motivated to further grow the brand.  

DRIV has a unique network and experience in the sector and together with management, DRIV has developed a tangible value creation plan. In the coming years, Tom Wood will expand its wholesale distribution internationally, accelerate its own e-com growth, and explore an expansion of its own retail stores in its core markets. Tom Wood will also strive to improve its Low Impact Focus Areas centered around People, Product, and Planet.

The closing of the transaction took place on 23 February 2022.

Driv Kapital Fund I was advised by DLA Piper and PwC.

Fredrik Kongsli, Co-founder og Driv Kapital 
Telephone: +47 98 01 22 51
email: fk@drivkapital.no